Lightweight aluminum safety tripod for use in manholes, shafts, evacuation, lifting and as a component of fall protection equipment. It provides protection for up to 3 people simultaneously.
Since the winch is installed on the outside of the leg, this tripod provides good workspace inside the tripod.
The steel head is equipped with 3 ball-bearing polyamide rollers for guidance of the work rope of evacuation devices, and 3 anchor points for fall protection equipment.
- Anchor points on head: 3
- Leg spacing: 2 m
- Shipping dimensions: 1.75 x 0.25 x 0.25 m
Diameter of the opening below the tripod: 109-150 cm
Feet spacing: 0.93-1.28 cm
- Material: Aluminium, galvanized powder-coated steel, polyamid and composite
- Marking: According to standard, According to standard
- Standard: EN 795B, CEN/TS/16415
- Note: Winch and block should be ordered separately. One anchor point can only be used by 1 user at a time.