We are specialized in designing lifting equipment
Our technical department - also called our Solution Center, is specialized in designing lifting equipment - this applies to everything from small simple lifting beams to large, complex lifting equipment with mechanical functions. The development takes place in close cooperation with our customers.
Our production unit manufactures the specially designed lifting products. In the production unit our most qualified welders work with a license certificate in accordance to the European standard EN 287. We also have a wide network of subcontractors who provide us with mechanically processed parts and standard components. We only work with welding subcontractors certified according to ISO 3834-2 (quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials - comprehensive quality requirements)..
When you receive your lifting gear, it is CE-marked with full documentation. The final approval is given after a test load has been carried out. We perform test load up to 1,200 tons at our own premises. Heavier test loads are performed in cooperation with our external partners.
- More than 35 years of experience in developing customized solutions
- In-house engineering branch including 10 engineers and engineering technicians
Our engineering services include:
- Design of lifting and handling equipment
- Recognized standard technology and proprietary products
- Project Management
- CE marking of equipment according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EF (incl. technical file)
- Calculations: structural analysis and rigging calculations
- Instruction manuals
- Risk assessment
- 3D and 2D drawings
- Manufacture of equipment
- Load test in our own testcenter
- SAT and FAT: Performance of site acceptance test and factory acceptance test
Design and manufacture of lifting equipment
Our experienced technical engineers are experts in calculations and they will bring solutions to your most challenging projects. We perform structural analysis (analytical and numerical FEM) and rigging calculations and we are experienced in developing complex mechanical systems and steel structures. Using Solid Works, we are able to generate 3D models, which we use to produce 2D drawings for manufacturing. As crucial part of designing equipment or machines we always do risk assessments and instruction manuals according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EF.
We design lifting equipment according to your requirements and standards such as:
- EN13155 Cranes, Safety, Non-fixed load lifting attachments
- DNVGL-ST-0377 Standard for shipboard lifting appliances
- DNVGL-ST-0378 Standard for offshore and platform lifting appliances
- DNVGL-ST-E271 Offshore containers
- DNVGL-ST-E273 Portable offshore units
- ASME American Society of Mechanical Engineers
We design various types of cranes for the on- and offshore industries. We offer both standard and tailormade solutions. The cranes are designed
according to our customers’ requirements and standards such as:
- DS/EN 13001-1 and DS/EN 13001-2 General crane design
- DS/EN 15011 Bridge and gantry cranes
- DS/EN 14985 Slewing jib cranes
- DS/EN 13852-1 Offshore cranes