- Up to WLL 2 x 1250 kg
- Synchronous lifting of long loads
- Lifting speed up to 5 m/min.
- Up to WLL 1 ton
- Variable control from 2-36 m / min. (depending on the load)
- Up to 200% faster without load
- Up to WLL 25 ton with 400 V power supply
- Up to WLL 2 ton with 230 V power supply
- Available with manual or electric trolley
You need it extra-short? Extra-high? Extra-long? Extra-fast? Extra-customized? Are you looking for single pieces in serial production? Batch size one? Then you‘ve come to the right place at LIFTKET!
Decades of experience, professional ability and our willingness to master any challenge brings our tailor-made applications to life – even when produced in series. You benefit from the best quality and innovative technology. And our own developments and production from a single source render your custom products real.
Your individuality is our reality. Just watch your dreams come to life!
Applications for individual solutions
Any application deviating from thestandard, e.g. foundry
- Power stations
- Food industry
- Modernisation and conversion of old industrial plants
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Water treatment
Selection of flexibly configurable features:
- Lifting height and lifting speeds
- Space heaters
- Special corrosion protection up to C5 in any colour
- All control and operating voltages
- Versions for foundries
- Second hoist brake
- Load measuring equipment
- Extra short chassis
- Trolleys for curved tracks
- Gear-type limit switch with several switching points
- Encoder for positioning and automatic mode
Liftket hoists options
LIFTKET electric-chain hoists are used in almost every sector of industry. Whether it‘s for a stonemason or the food industry, shipyards or power stations – we lift and move weights in a safe, precise and reliable way.
The LIFTKET product portfolio offers you standardized hoists that can be adjusted to your requirements in a modular way, as well as highly specialized solutions. Larger lifting and operating heights are just as viable as deviating voltages and special solutions of any kind.
You tell us what you want to move – and we will develop and supply the perfect solution.
From 80 kg to 25,000 kg we lift everything that moves you
- FEM ratings from Fem 1Bm to 4m (ISO M3 to M7)
- Protection class IP55, insulation class F
- Galvanised load chain to DIN 818-7 quality class DAT
- A wide range of options can be selected as standard
- Optional one or two lifting speeds from 2 to 32 m/min
- With heavy-duty end position switch-off as standard (at 24VAC)
- Stationary version with hook or eye
- Eye (connection between crane and trolley) compatible with all commercially available trolleys and suspensions
- Load-dependent, infinitely variable control from 2 to 36 m/min.
- Up to 200 % faster without load
- Easy-to-read display with operating hours, remaining service life according to FEM
- Brake cycles and starts
- Manual or electric trolleys in various designs for each steel section girder
- Short suspension and precise horizontally suspended hoist due to two-bolt suspension
- High-quality, galvanized impellers and fall protectionsLiftket Hoists Options
Contact our crane specialists
Send ud a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.