BWW Sheet metal plate hooks are designed for the assembling of chain slings. They serve for loading and transporting sheet metal stacks and plates.
For lifting sheet metal stacks and boards.
Recommended angle of inclination of the sling: β 15-30°.
Use min. 3-leg chain sling.
- Material: High duty grade 10.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, Pewag or PW, winner or 10, H16, batch code and type.
- Temperature range: -40ºC up to +380°C.
- Finish: Orange powder coated.
- Standard: EN 1677-1
- Note: When lifting with BWW it is very important that the load is bum-free and the transport is done without vibrations. It is very important that the specified slope angle is maintained. Lifting clamps will be a safer alternative
- Safety factor: 4:1
- Grade: 10