General: Sling designed especially for heavy on- and offshore lifting, subsea installation, mooring, tethering or project-specific lifting.
Materials: Aramid, HMPE LCP or blends.
Jacket: Cordura® cut resistant cover, and special design wear protection in critical areas.
Capacity: 1 to >2000 Te MBL.
Length: 0,8 to 150 m.
Length tolerance: ±0, 15% of nominal length.
Certifications: DNV, CEN and ILO.
- Lightweight and flexible
- Safe and easy to handle
- No damage to painted surfaces
- Durable construction
- Heat resistant and non conductive
- Available with fluorescent jacket for subsea applications
- Design optimization through material selection
- Rope construction: Parallel laid endless filaments.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.