Sling designed especially for heavy on- and offshore lifting, subsea installation, mooring, tethering or project-specific lifting.
Materials: Aramid, HMPE LCP or blends.
Jacket: Cordura® cut resistant cover, and special design wear protection in critical areas.
Capacity: 1 to >2000 Te MBL.
Length: 0,8 to 150 m.
Length tolerance: ±0,15% of nominal length.
Certifications: DNV, CEN and ILO.
- Lightweight and flexible
- Safe and easy to handle
- No damage to painted surfaces
- Durable construction
- Heat resistant and non conductive
- Available with fluorescent jacket for subsea applications
- Design optimization through material selection
- Rope construction: Parallel laid endless filaments.