POWERTEX PCB-S2 Chain block is a hoist of high quality which is durable and easy to operate using the ergonomic hand chain.
- Each hoist is dynamic proof load tested 1,5 x WLL before leaving the factory
- Compact, lightweight construction.
- Sprocket wheel equipped with needle bearings and drive shaft supported by needle bearing and slide bearing inside to ensure smooth and efficient operation
- Safe, well covered automatic load reaction brake
- Equipped with 2 brake pawls and 4 brake springs (double safety compared to EN 13157 requirement)
- Fine calibrated European made COROLIM® protected load chain for smooth operation
- The unique surface treatment gives excellent corrosion protection and quiet run
- Swivel hooks at both ends makes in line positioning easy
- Hooks are designed to open at overload instead of breaking
- Hooks fitted with heavy duty steel safety latches
- Hook have Deformation Check Dots forged into side for overload detection
- RFID equipped (chip) for easy service and inspection
- QR code for on-site access to Multilanguage user manuals
- Test certificate and Declaration of Conformity enclosed with each hoist
- Spare parts available
- Chain bag
- Material: Durable all steel construction
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, UKCA-marked, POWERTEX, Model, WLL, Chain, Serial number, User manual/QR code
- Temperature range: -10°C up to +50°C
- Finish: Red powder coated body and plated frame components
- Standard: EN 13157, EN 818-7
- Safety factor: 4:1
Also available in 7,5t and 10t with overload protection.