POWERTEX Trucker Force Ergo weblashings have a ratchet with reversed operation of the handle allowing the operator to pull/push the handle down instead of pushing/pulling the handle up to tension the lashing and secure the load.
- Strong and durable with LC 2500 daN and extra high STF of 500 daN
- Webbing having min breaking strength of 7500 daN
- Blue webbing with 5 + 5 black stripes for easy identification
- Both long part and short part carry blue identification labels
- Trucker Force Ergo is equipped with one additional blue label on long part and short part to ensure long life.
- Label gives information on STF and lashing capacity for different lashing connections
- Each part is marked with a unique serial number for safe equipment registration
- The blue information label is protected by additional layer of transparent plastic for long life
- Year/Month calendar printed on the label where latest inspection date can be marked or punched
- All lashings carry a white label with important warning instructions and user instruction pictogram
- Each lashing marked with QR code to access full user manual
- Cr6 free galvanization – better for health and environment
- Trucker can be supplied with other lengths and other end fittings on request.
Safety factor: Webbing min. 3, Rachets min. 2 and Hooks min. 2
- Material: Polyester and steel
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX, LC, STF, length, manufacturing year, batch number, serial number, QR code, inspection calendar, user warning instructions
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +100°C
- Standard: EN 12195-2
- Note: Protect the lashings from sharp edges