Thinking long-term and taking responsibility is important to us
Corporate responsibility is a matter of course for modern businesses and a pillar of CERTEX business. We work with business ethics and sustainability from four perspectives: social, environmental, economic and locally.
An attractive employer
A sustainable company like CERTEX is best developed with the help of satisfied and efficient employees. We therefore put great effort into listening to our employees, for example through a comprehensive annual employee survey. Their observations and thought creates the groundwork for our commitment and endeavour to being an attractive employer.
CERTEX Denmark is certified according to ISO 45001
CERTEX Danmark A/S works with sustainability as an integral part of Quality, Environment and Working Environment. We continuously seek improvements within sustainability and, as a minimum, comply with group goals and own goals.
Our sustainability issues are:
- Safe and healthy working conditions: Safety first. Health & safety awareness for all employees. Focus upon diversity
- Transportation: Transportation of goods are a main sustainability issue. Optimize and provide sustainability requirements to suppliers
- Good working conditions in supply chain: Systematic work with suppliers and securing standard in our Code of Conduct
- Materials: Phase out chromium 6, increase knowledge about constituent substances in materials
- Energy: Energy optimization, renewable energy sources
- Use of internal resources and business travel: Efficient use of all resources. Car policy, Lync & optimal means for travelling
CERTEX Danmark has a CO2 neutral website.
Our view is that all employees in CERTEX are important and meaningful to the company, regardless of gender, age, experience, education level or ethnic background. We think it's important to see the benefits of mixed groups and to actively prevent and fight against all forms of discrimination, harassment and other mistreatment in the workplace.
Our efforts to reduce our environmental impact focuses on four areas: transport (people and goods), energy consumption, environmentally friendly products, and recycling. In order to reduce the impact we conduct projects in these four areas. Among other things, we have launched our first steel rope with biodegradable lubricants and we strive to expand our environmentally friendly range.
CERTEX Danmark is environmentally certified according to ISO 14001.
Supplier Code of Conduct
In order to clearly explain our view and the practical implications of the Certex values, we have a code of conduct for our suppliers. Our goal is to work in close relationship with our suppliers to work long-term to ensure that their employees are treated with respect and dignity, have safe working conditions as well as the suppliers' manufacturing processes meet the requirements of a high environmental standard. We expect that Certex's suppliers and subcontractors follow our Code of Conduct.
We believe that it is important to get involved in the local community where we as a company operate and also impact.