Inline integrated shortener, which is used to shorten chains and form loops that are not intended to tighten. Also suitable for lashing chains. The design of the chain support ensures optimum interaction between chain and shortener.
- Direct integration
- One hand operation
- Exact shortening to the chain leg
- No connecting link necessary
- Suitable for endless chain slings
- Unintentional loosening not possible
- Variable operability of the trigger
- Safety marking
- For 1- and 2-leg chain slings
- Spareparts available
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, pewag or PW, winner pro or 12, H16, batch code and type.
- Standard: EN 1677-1
- Warning: Cannot be combined with other grades and KWB G12 chain.
- Safety factor: 4:1
- Grade: 12