ALPHA inclined pull lifting loop with eccentric forged head for lifting and transporting.
The head must be screwed on tightly.
1) After screwing the forged head fully into the socket, it may be turned back by no more than one full turn to match the direction of pull.
2) No reduction in the permissible loading capacity when using 10 mm plastic nailing plates even if the head cannot be screwed in fully.
Every loop within the Schroeder lifting socket system carries a tag showing the manufacturer, thread and load group, ensuring correct identification.
The tags for identifying
- means of lifting (lifting loops) and
- lifting sockets
as well as the nailing plates have the same colour for each thread size.
The requirements of the “Safety rules for lifting sockets and systems for precast concrete elements” plus the instructions for installation and use must be complied with.
This product complies with the requirements of the European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
- Marking: According to standard, Manufacturer ID, thread and load group
- Standard: CEN/TR 15728 - VDI/BV-BS 6205
- Safety factor: 4:1