Threaded terminals for pressing or swaging them onto stainless steel wirerope. They are used to put tension on a wire, either with the help of nuts and washers or as part of a rigging screw.
- Wide range of sizes
- Available in right hand and left hand threads.
- other sizes or UNF thread available on request
- Material: Stainless steel AISI 316.
- Marking: logo, wire size and swage depth.
- Temperature range: - 50°C to +200°C.
- Finish: High polished.
- Warning: It is strongly recommended to lubricate threads first, before tensioning.
Rigging Screw Terminal