General: For lifting and transporting of steel plates and structures from all positions (horizontal, vertical and sidelong). Articulated lifting shackle. Jaw opening from 0 - 95 mm. Adjustable by steps of 30 mm.
- Only 1 clamp needed for different kind of jobs
- Also the same clamp can be used if a big jaw opening is necessary
- With articulated lifting shackle for universal lifting flexiblity at various angles
- The articulated lifting shackle guarantees a pressure grip in every position, even when side loading up to 90 degrees .
- Note a lower load capacity when lifting in an angle higher than 45 degrees . Please check the WLL reduction.
- Longer plates can be lifted without the use of a spreader beam when using two clamps on a two legged chain sling
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered
- Standard with 2 pivots for extra clamping force
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request
- Marking: According to standard, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening and CE marking.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 37 HRC (345 HB, 1166 N/mm2).
- Warning: Min. load is 10% of max. WLL.