Clamp for lifting and transporting of stainless steel plates and structures. Pivot and cam are made of stainless steel. Body and lock lever are nickel plated to prevent corrosion due to carbon contamination.
- Pivot and cam are made of stainless steel
- Body and lock lever are nickel plated to prevent corrosion due to carbon
- TSU-R / TSEU-R come with articulated lifting shackle for universal lifting flexibility at various angles
- TS-R / TSE-R come with standard lifting shackle
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when
- lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request
- Marking: Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening and CE marking.
- Finish: Nickel plated.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed HRC 30.
- Warning: Min. load is 10% of max. WLL.