The IPU10 vertical lifting clamp is used for lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of sheet, plates, or fabrications from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180°) as needed. The hinged hoisting eye ( a.k.a. universal eye ) allows for the clamp to place and lift the load from any direction, or with a multiple leg sling without side-loading the clamp. Available in a variety of models:
• IPU10 - Standard clamp for materials with a surface hardness to 363HV10 (345 HB).
• IPU10J - Larger jaw opening.
• IPU10S - For use with Stainless Steel material.
• IPU10H - For use with materials with a surface hardness to 472HV10 (450 HB).
• Available in capacities of 0.5 thru 30 metric tons
• Higher Working Load Limits are available upon request.
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 155 mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual and test certificate included with each clamp.
• Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
• Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
• For use with materials with surface hardness to 279HV10, only 5% min WLL is needed.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: Logo, WLL, serial number, proofload test date and jaw opening.
- Finish: Painted.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Warning: A minimum load of 10% of the WLL is required.
- Safety factor: 4:1