General: Fixed hoisting eye for very hard materials. The IP10 vertical lifting clamp is used for the lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of sheet, plates, or fabrications
from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180°) as needed. Usually used as a single point pick or when used
with a spreader beam with multiple vertical drop lines.
Wide variety of jaw openings from 0 to 155 mm. Available in a variety of styles:
• IP10 - Standard clamp for materials with a surface hardness to 37Rc (345 HB).
• IP10J - Larger jaw opening.
• IP10S - For use with Stainless Steel material.
• IP10H - For use with materials with a surface hardness to 47Rc (450 HB).
• Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
• Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
• Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available. Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
Design factor: Based on EN 13155.
- Marking: Logo, WLL, jaw capacity, serial number, proof load test date and CE-marking.
- Finish: Orange/blue painted.
- Note: Min load is 10% of WLL.
- Safety factor: Enligt SS-EN 13155