Ingersoll Rand® Hercu-Link® Air BOP Handling System.
Sizes: 50 - 200 tons. Ingersoll Rand’s tried and true Hercu-Link® BOP (Blowout Preventer) Handling Systems provide precise control for your BOP stack. The robust, all steel design thrives in severe environments and is available in low and ultra-low headroom models to fit your rig’s needs.
- Integrated airline filter and lubricator provides clean air for longer life
- Corrosion resistant load chain and marine grade paint stand up to tough conditions
- Easy-maintenance bottom block features external lubrication point and water drain.
BOP Handling Systems come with manufacturer test certificates and meet the specifications of regulatory bodies like NPD, DNV and the ABS for the oil well drilling industry. All Ingersoll Rand BOP handling systems are designed and built in ISO9001 certified factories.
- Material: Rugged All Steel Construction delivers long-life and durability
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 1492-2
- Safety factor: 5:1