General: The Miller Black Rhino is the smallest and lightest 2,7 m cable lifeline on the market. It is designed to endure the daily rigours of harsh environments. Ideal for concrete construction, welding, steel erection and warehouse applications that require durability and reliability.
Scaffold hook: Aluminium (opening 63 mm).
Swivel: Stainless steel (opening 17 mm).
- Corrosion-resistant components.
- Meets all applicable global industry standards.
- Quick-activating braking system in high strength stainless steel.
- Integral fall indicator.
- Integral internal shock absorber.
- Aluminium housing and hub.
- Marking: According to standard, Manufacturer, product, size/length, date of manufacture, reference and serial number and CE marking.
- Temperature range: -30ºC to +50ºC.
- Standard: EN 360
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.