Design: Every lifting beam is manufactured to the highest safety standards tailored specifically for its intended application. Our lifting beams comply with all the different requirements of the standards covering calculations, manufacturing, testing and CE marking.
Manufacturing: All lifting beams are manufactured in-house, or from our partners, by fully certified and trained certified staff who is experienced in manufacturing specialized lifting equipment.
Proof load: Usually 1,5 x WLL.
Accessories: Lifting beams can be supplied with a wide range of lifting accessories including shackles, hooks, wire rope slings, chain- and textile slings. For details please refer to the relevant parts of this catalogue. Alternatively, please describe in your request how you would like to lift and we will select the appropriate gear.
Order and enquiries
When enquiring or ordering it is important to have as much information as possible including:
- The application and area where the beam is being used.
- Preferred type of beam.
- The maximum load to be lifted (WLL).
- Dimensions of the lifting beam.
- Available headroom where the beam is being used.
- Dimension of existing lifting hook to ensure the lifting point is compatible with your equipment.
The lifting beam is equipped with the best accessories for the application. Because of this, it is important to specify specific accessories that you require, if in doubt please contact your nearest CERTEX sales office.
- Material: Beam and plate of high-strength structural steel.
- Marking: Working Load Limit (WLL) and CE marking.
- Finish: Yellow painted. Other treatments available on request.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.