General: This type of jib crane can be moved with a truck or other type of pallet lifter.
It is not approved to move the crane with a hanging load.
We recommend to use this crane for lifting and handling of lightweight loads and where the crane must be used at many different locations. The jib arm is designed as an “elbow arm” which makes handling extremely easy and ergonomically correct in the full range of the crane. Our standard programme has been designed in load groups from 30 kg up to 125 kg.
This type of jib crane is self-supporting and demands no attachment to the floor or similar. The crane is designed for permanent mounting of a lifting device and we recommend a vacuum lifter or a compressed air lifter with weight balancing.
Electrical chainhoist: When using an electrical chain hoist we can offer a wide selection of hoists as well as electrical and manual trolleys. We recommend an electrical trolley for this type of crane.
Design: Lightweight welded beam construction providing good torsional stiffness.
Proof load: Usually 1,5 x WLL.
- Material: Beam and plate of high-strength structural steel.
- Marking: Working load limit (WLL), CE marking, manufacturer, serial number, year of manufacturing, etc.
- Finish: Yellow painted. Other treatments available on request.
- Note: The specified article numbers are for the removable foundation only. Crane and foundation are ordered separately.
- Warning: It is not approved to move the crane with a hanging load