NIKO Light crane solutions
The NIKO light crane system provides an ergonomic and cost effective solution to conventional overhead crane systems, particularly when there is a height and space restriction. Versatile and reliable overhead handling can be achieved for a variety of applications using the NIKO modular design. The robust design of our components and the high standard of manufacturing guarantees long life with the minimum of maintenance. In case standard products do not meet your needs, we have the capability to design and supply bespoke solutions.
Light Cranes - up to WLL 2 ton
- Cost effective
- Easy to install using a variety of supporting brackets
- Large range of mounting options
- Latching capability enables interconnection with existing or new conveyor or monorail systems
- Telescopic cranes
- Manual or electric travel
- Freestanding or ceiling mounted cranes
- Gold/silver zinc or powder coated finish
- Cranes available in stainless steel
Advantages over I-beam cranes
- Small track profiles suitable for lower headroom spaces
- Rigid construction which allows steadier travel of loads, more accurate load positioning and no crabbing on the bridge travel
- Meter for meter Niko track profiles are lighter therefore they inflict a lower dead load on the supporting structure and are easier to handle when installing
- Very low friction which makes it much easier to push the load
- Less force to move the crane, which achieves better movement and increased productivity
- Enclosed track profile design prevents dust from pilling up and obstructing the rolling of wheels.
Contact our crane specialists
Send ud a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.