CERTEX Danmark A/S is certified according to quality, environment, health & safety
We are certified according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and What this exactly means, you can read below.
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized Quality Management Standard for all types of organizations. It’s all about managing your processes and continually improving the way you do things. It doesn’t require to change any of your operating procedures or do anything that isn’t good practice. It simply asks you to
“Say what you do, and do what you say”.
See our ISO 9001 certificate
ISO 14001 is the international Environment Management Standard and is recognized globally as being the most important of its type. It actively controls the way businesses and organizations understand and manage their “footprint” to protect the environment, prevent pollution and improve environmental performance.
Certification to the ISO 14001 Standard demonstrates your “Green” credentials to the world at large and your customers in particular. It gives them the confidence to know that behind the certificate there is an organization that is aware of its environmental responsibilities and is doing everything it can to minimize any adverse impact.
See our ISO 14001 certificate
ISO 45001 sets out the requirements for an Occupational Health and Safety Management system that enables organizations to control physical, work related risk, protect employees’ health and improve business performance. It requires the creation of a relevant Management System and has been developed to promote best practice in this field.
Obtaining ISO 45001 demonstrates that you have:
- Top management leadership, commitment, responsibilities and accountability
- Top management developing, leading and promoting a culture in the organization that supports the intended outcomes of the OH&S management system
- Consultation and participation of workers, and workers’ representatives
- OH&S policies, which are compatible with the overall strategic objectives and direction of the organization
- Effective process(es) for identifying hazards, controlling OH&S risks and taking advantage OH&S opportunities
- Continual performance evaluation and monitoring of the OH&S management system to improve OH&S performance
- Integration of the OH&S management system into the organization’s business processes
- OH&S objectives that align with the OH&S policy and take into account the organization’s hazards, OH&S risks and OH&S opportunities
- Compliance with its legal requirements and other requirements
Full Member of LEEA
CERTEX Danmark A/S is proud to be the only company in Denmark in our industry, who is approved as Full Member of LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association).
Learn more about our LEEA membership and see our LEEA certificates
Member of Kranbranchen
CERTEX Danmark A/S CERTEX Danmark A/S is a member of Kranbranchen, which is the industry association for Danish crane manufacturers and companies that advise on lifting gear. Our service engineers and in-house inspectors are all certified through our membership, where they have passed the association’s certification course.
Visit the website of Kranbranchen (only in danish language)
DNV GL type approved wire rope slings
CERTEX Danmark A/S is certified and authorised to manufacture DNV GL 2.7-1 wireslings. The agreement is applicable to lifting sets for offshore containers with type designation. All types of wire slings are possible: 1-, 2-, 3- & 4 part lifting sets with or without forerunner.
See our type approval certificate here
Authorization by The Danish Maritime Authority
CERTEX Danmark A/S has authorization to perform inspection of lifting appliances and cargo gear.
See our certificate from The Danish Maritime Authority
Achilles JQS certificate
CERTEX Danmark A/S is Qualified in the Achilles Joint Qualification System for suppliers to the Oil Industry in Norway and Denmark. The Qualification concerns the product and service codes listed in the appendix
See our Achilles JQS certifikate