Wire rope construction: verotop XP is a rotary swaged rotation-resistant rope with compacted strands and a rope core covered with a plastic layer.
- Verotop XP is the strongest of all rotation-resistant ropes.
- Very stable rope structure and achieves good bending fatigue results.
- It also avoids internal wear and protects the core in corrosive environments.
- Offers superior crushing resistance and best resistance to abrasion.
- Possesses perfect spooling behavior on multilayer drum.
ISO 4309 Rope Category No: All Diameters RCN.23-1
Standard: EN 12385-4